Who We Are
DBCo. is an inclusive coworking community located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We are devoted to creating a membership base and an atmosphere that is comfortable, impact-oriented, and growing. More than just tech, DBCo. is committed to being a useful and safe home base for nonprofits, freelancers, creatives, entrepreneurs, new small businesses, and teams who are growing into the influential roles they will surely play in our city and beyond.
By creating an easygoing place where collaboration and content are the thing, and by creating affordable and flexible options for coworking, our members can focus on their goals and their relationships while we focus on helping those goals get met.
DBC is the only community in Durham that is located in both a HUB Zone as well as a qualified Opportunity Zone.
What We Offer
Features & Amenities
- 12,000 square feet located in rapidly growing downtown Durham NC.
- High Speed WiFi
- 3 Conference Rooms*
- Presentation Space
- Classroom Space*
- Dedicated Small and Large Event Space
- Discounted Private Event Services for Members
- Podcast Studio*
- Call Rooms
- Coffee, Sparkling Water, Tea, and Other Refreshments
- In-House Showers
- Mail Service
- Built-In Programming & Impact-Building Content
*Available to the Public w/ Fee
Coworking Membership Levels
Each level of individual membership comes with access to our high-speed WiFi network, exclusive access to our members-only programming, and member pricing on conference rooms and event space. For a full list of amenities and perks, be sure to check out our Membership Page.
- 24/7 Access
- Private personal desk with dividers
- Locked Drawer Storage at desk
- 4 hours of conference rooms monthly
- Audio Visual Access (includes podcast suite)
- Mailbox Included (do not need add-on)